Prescription Sig Codes or Pharmacy Sig Codes Quiz Abbreviations Used in Prescription are a very important part of a prescription. It is the responsibility of a Pharmacist or a Pharmacy Technician to remember them all. We have already provided a master list of abbreviations that are used in a Prescription. Now in this post, we have a Pharmacy Sig Codes Quiz to test your knowledge about how much you have learned these Sig Codes or Prescription Abbreviations.
Rules of Pharmacy Sig Codes Quiz
Make sure you are following the rules when you are participating in the quiz.
- Do not search Google during the test.
- Do not take help of anyone during the test.
- Do not use any books or notes during the test.
- You may use book or notes after you complete all the quizs and submit the test.
- Happy Learning
Sig Codes Practise Worksheet
- Take 1 capsule by mouth four times daily for 10 days
- Use 1 spray in each nostril twice daily
- Take 2 tablets by mouth every 4 to 6 hours as needed
- Inject 20 units beneath the skin three times daily before meals
- Take 1 tablet by mouth every night at bedtime as needed
- Apply to affected area(s) twice daily for five days
- Instill 2 drops in both eyes twice daily for seven days
- Take 1 tablet by mouth every other day
- Unwrap and insert 1 suppository into the rectum every 6 hours as needed for nausea
- Place 1 tablet under the tongue every 8 hours as needed
- Give 1 teaspoonful by mouth three times daily for 10 days
- Instill 2 drops into the left ear four times daily
- Apply 1 patch to the skin every 72 hours
- Take ½ tablet by mouth with orange juice every morning
- Take 1 capsule by mouth at bedtime as needed
- Inject 1 mL into the muscle one time
- Inhale 1 to 2 puffs every 4 to 6 hours as needed
- Unwrap and insert 1 suppository into the vagina every 12 hours for 7 days
- Take 1 tablespoonful by mouth every night at bedtime as needed for cough
- Instill 3 drops into the left eye every 6 hours for 3 days
We are also providing the D.Pharm Notes and B.Pharm Notes for free. You can download and read them also. If you like the post “Pharmacy Sig Codes Quiz” kindly share it and support us. For university question papers download our android app.