Download Pharmacology PDF Notes Free For B.Pharm and other Pharmacy students. All the notes available on this website are free to download and easy use to understand. This Pharmacology I and Pharmacology II PDF Notes will help all the B Pharmacy and D Pharmacy students very much to make a good score in their university and any other competitive exams.
Helpful Pharmacology PDF Notes For Pharmacy Students.
Download Pharmacology PDF Notes
We are providing Pharmacology Notes for the B.pharm and D.Pharm students. These notes will be very helpful to them. To download notes just click on the topic name.
These Pharmacology Notes will very helpful for your GPAT, NIPER and other important exams.
Select Topics to Download Notes
Here is the latest collection of Pharmacology I and Pharmacology II PDF Notes
- Like our Facebook page – My Pharma Guide
- Follow us on Instagram – My Pharma Guide
- Download Our Android App – MyPharmaGuide
Download Notes by Clicking on the Topics or Chapter name. All notes will be available very soon.
- Cell Injury and Adaptation
- Cardiovascular System
- GIT Drugs
- Histaminic Drugs
- Route of Drugs Administrations
- Experimental Animals used in Practical Pharmacology
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Kidney Stone
- Nipah Virus
- Student Organ Bath
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- 100 Definitions of Pharmacology
- Pregnancy – Introduction, Diet Plan and Medicines
- Bioavailability and Factor affecting Bioavailability
- Adverse Drugs Reaction – Classifications
- Antianginal Drugs – Mechanism and Classifications
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs – Mechanism of Action and Classification
- Antibiotics – Mechanism of Action and Classifications
- Antihistaminic – Mechanism of Action and Classifications
- Anti-Hypertensive Drugs – Mechanism of Action and Classification
- Antiviral Drugs – Mechanism of Action and Classification
- Antiviral Drugs – Diagrammatic
- Drugs used in Constipation – Mechanism of Action and Classification
- Treatment of Cough – Mechanism of Action and Classification
- Non-Steroidal Ant Inflammatory Drugs
- Anti Parkinsons Disease – Mechanism of Action and Classifications
- Peptic Ulcer – Mechanism of Action and Classifications
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gout
- Sedative Hypnotics – Mechanism of Action and Classifications
More helpful Pharmacology I and Pharmacology II Notes will be added soon
If face any problems while download notes kindly comment below in the comment section we will try to fix it as soon as possible. To download Pharmaceutical Engineering CVS Subramanyam Books >Click Here<
The content of mypharmaguide.com is provided for information and educational purposes only. We are not owner of the any PDF Material/Books/Notes/Articles published in this website. No claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the PDF Material/Books/Notes/Articles of the website. In no event will this site or owner be liable for the accuracy of the information contained on this website or its use. mypharmaguide.com provides freely available PDF Material/Books/Notes on the Internet or other resources like Links etc. This site does not take any responsibility and legal obligations due to illegal use and abuse of any service. No responsibility is taken for any information that may appear on any linked websites.
If you also want to submit your notes to help students you can contact us for submitting your notes. To contact us click here. If you find this post ” Pharmacology Notes For Pharmacy Students Download – 2020 “ helpful then share it with your friends also.
Download our android app MyPharmaGuide