- Version 1
- Download 856
- File Size 22MB
- Create Date September 20, 2020
Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology Book Free Download For Pharmacy Students.
Name of The Book: Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness
Author: Anne Waugh
- Latest edition of the world’s most popular textbook on basic human anatomy and physiology with over 1.5 million copies sold worldwide
- Clear, no nonsense writing style helps make learning easy
- Accompanying website contains animations, audio-glossary, case studies and other self-assessment material, the unique Body Spectrum© online colouring and self-test software, and helpful weblinks
- Includes basic pathology and pathophysiology of important diseases and disorders
- Contains helpful learning features such as Learning Outcomes boxes, colour coding and design icons together with a stunning illustration and photography collection
- Contains clear explanations of common prefixes, suffixes and roots, with helpful examples from the text, plus a glossary and an appendix of normal biological values.
- Particularly valuable for students who are completely new to the subject, or returning to study after a period of absence, and for anyone whose first language is not English