- Version 1
- Download 78
- File Size 14MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 5, 2021
- Last Updated June 5, 2021
- Blood Products: Collection, Processing and Storage of whole human blood, dried human plasma, plasma Substituties.
- Fermentation methods and general requirements, study of media, equipments, sterilization methods, aeration process, stirring.
- Large scale production fermenter design and its various controls.
- Study of the production of – penicillins, citric acid, Vitamin B12, Glutamic acid, Griseofulvin
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)