- Version 1
- Download 828
- File Size 0.00 KB
- Create Date August 18, 2020
Free Download Gravimetric Analysis PDF Note For Pharmacy Students.
Precipitation method is a process of weighing an element in form of precipitates which is separated by filtration from solution.
Factors affecting on precipitation method:
• Precipitates must be free from soluble impurities
• Precipitates must be insoluble in solution
• Precipitates must be readily separated from the solution by filtration
• Precipitates must be convertible into a pure compound by ignition or by simple