- Version 1
- Download 373
- File Size 0.00 KB
- Create Date September 13, 2020
Download Handbook of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Book PDF
Biotechnology has a long promise to revolutionize the biological sciences and
Scientific application of biotechnology in the field of genetic engineering,
medicine and fermentation technologymakes the subject interesting.
Biotechnology is leading to new biological revolutions in diagnosis, prevention
and cure of diseases, new and cheaper pharmaceutical drugs.
Biotechnology has already produced transgenic crops and animals and the future
promises lot more.
It is basically a research-based subject.
Objectives: Upon completion of the subject student shall be able to;
1. Understanding the importance of Immobilized enzymes in Pharmaceutical
2. Genetic engineering applications in relation to production of pharmaceuticals
3. Importance of Monoclonal antibodies in Industries
4. Appreciate the use of microorganisms in fermentation technology