- Version 1
- File Size 0.00 KB
- Create Date September 13, 2020
Download Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics--A Treatise by Brahmankar Jaiswal
Scope:This subject is designed to impart knowledge and skills of Biopharmaceutics
and pharmacokinetics and their applications in pharmaceutical development, design of
dose and dosage regimen and in solving the problems arised therein.
Objectives: Upon completion of the course student shall be able
1. Understand the basic concepts in biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics and
2. Use of plasma drug concentration-time data to calculate the pharmacokinetic
parameters to describe the kinetics of drug absorption, distribution,
metabolism, excretion, elimination.
3. To understand the concepts of bioavailability and bioequivalence of drug
products and their significance.
4. Understand various pharmacokinetic parameters, their significance &