Get all the latest information about Cardiovascular Technology Course. Full Information related to this course like how hard to study cardiovascular technology, What are the best colleges for Cardiovascular technology, What does cardiovascular technologist do and many more. So read the full post to get A-Z all information about this course. We are 100% sure that you will don’t need to research again about this topic on the Internet.
Full Details of Cardiovascular Technology Course
You will get the latest details about this course on our website MyPharmaGuide. We at MyPharmaGuide share all kind of latest information related to Medical world and Pharmacy world. You will get all kind of PDF Books and Notes here. Morever we share Question Papers, Articles related to Medical and Pharmacy world.
- Full Details of Cardiovascular Technology Course
- What is Cardiovascular Technology ?
- Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process in B.Sc Cardiovascular Technology
- Detailed Syllabus of B.Sc Cardiovascular Technology
- Is Cardiovascular Technology Hard to study ?
- Best Cardiovascular Technology Colleges in India
- Carrier opportunities after B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cardiovascular Technology ?
Cardiovascular Technology is a 3-year full-time Bachelor of Science course in Cardiology. Cardiovascular Technologists helps doctors in Cardio Department in the diagnosis and the treatment of cardiac (heart) and peripheral vascular conditions (blood vessels).
|Course Name||B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology|
|Duration of Course||3 year + 1-year Internship|
|Course Level||Undergraduate Level|
|Examination System||Annual Exams|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics|
|Course Fees||INR 25,000 – 5,00,000 (Anually)|
|Average Salary||INR 4,00,000 – 20,00,000|
|Top Job Profiles||Cardiovascular Technologist, Cardiovascular Technician, Echocardiographer, Cath Lab Technician, ICU-intensivist|
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process in B.Sc Cardiovascular Technology
- Student must complete 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science Stream
- Student must have Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as the main subjects of study at the 10+2 level.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
Most institute organise a Entrance test to take admission on this course
Detailed Syllabus of B.Sc Cardiovascular Technology
Cardiovascular Technology has subjects like Human Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Medicine relevant cardiac care, Applied pathology, Applied Pharmacology, cardiac technology, cardiac care technology clinical, cardiac care technology applied, cardiac care technology applied etc.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Human Anatomy||Advanced Electrocardiography||Cardiac Catheterization Part I – Introductory course|
|Anatomy of the Cardiovascular system||Exercise ECG||Cardiac Catheterization Part II|
|Physiology||Echocardiography||Cardiac Catheterization Part III – Pacing and Electrophysiology|
|Pathology and Pathophysiology||Holter Recording|
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|Fundamentals of Computer|
Is Cardiovascular Technology Hard to study ?
No subject is hard to study until you study that only one night before the exams with zero knowledge of basic things of the topics. This course also not so hard to study. But if you find this course difficult just follow the below given tips.
- Study Regularly
- Make Notes
- Take help from friends, teachers if you find some thing hard to understand
- Take help of YouTube
- Read Books of good authors
Best Cardiovascular Technology Colleges in India
There are numerous colleges in India that offers B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology. But to make a good carrier in it you have to choose a good college to study. Here we share the details of India’s best colleges for reading B.Sc Cardiovascular Technology.
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – Puducherry
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research – Porur, Chennai
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences – Pune
- Manipal College of Health Professions, Manipal
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham – Kochi Campus
- Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS)
- NIMS – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
- Srinivas University
- Institute of Public Health and Hygiene
Carrier opportunities after B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology
Students have to complete an One Year Internship after completing 3 year study of this course. According to the reports given by ExploreHealthCarriers a Cardiovascular Technologist make around $27K to $140K per year in USA. The digit of income will be less in India compared to USA. According to different media reports Cardiovascular Technologist earns between INR5.5 to INR8 Lac per year where they spend around 3Lac for the course fee.
|Job Name||Annual Salary|
|Cardiovascular Technologist||INR 6,68,000|
|Medical Sonographer||INR 7,00,000|
|Dialysis Technician||INR 5,40,000|
|Nephrologist Technician||INR 14,00,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
How much cardiovascular technologists make ?
According to different media reports a Cardiovascular Technologists around 6.7 Lac per year in India.
Is cardiovascular technology a good career ?
Yes, you can have a good career after completing B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology. You can earn more than 6lakh per year India as a Cardiovascular Technologists.
Why study cardiovascular technology ?
Because you can make a really good carrier after completing Cardiovascular Technology. You can be a Cardiovascular Technologist, Medical Sonographer, Cardiologist, Dialysis Technician, Nephrologist Technician after completing this course.
What is the eligibility criteria of Cardiovascular Technology course ?
1. Student must complete 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science Stream
2. Student must have Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as the main subjects of study at the 10+2 level.
3. A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
What are the best colleges for B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology in India ?
1. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – Puducherry
2. Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research – Porur, Chennai
3. Christian Medical College, Vellore
4. Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences – Pune
5. Manipal College of Health Professions, Manipal
6. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham – Kochi Campus
7. Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS)
8. NIMS – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
9. Srinivas University
10. Institute of Public Health and Hygiene