Get Latest Updates About Pharmacy Notes, Books and Many More
Download the Best B.Pharm 2nd Semester Notes For B.Pharmacy Students For JNTU, MAKAUT, AKTU, RGUHS, RGPV, Dr M.G.R. Medical University, GPAT and many other University and competitive exams. Our notes are created by experienced lecturers of different renowned universities in India that will help the b.pharmacy students with quick revision at exam time. Our study notes will help students to revise the whole syllabus in minutes. These Notes clearly give you a short overview of the complete units of the B.Pharm subjects.
Human Anatomy and Physiology II PDF Notes
- Organization of nervous system, neuron, neuroglia, classification and properties of nerve fibre, electrophysiology, action potential, nerve impulse, receptors, synapse, neurotransmitters.
- Central nervous system: Meninges, ventricles of brain and cerebrospinal fluid.structure and functions of brain (cerebrum, brain stem, cerebellum), spinal cord (gross structure, functions of afferent and efferent nerve tracts,reflex activity
- Anatomy of GI Tract with special reference to anatomy and functions of stomach, ( Acid production in the stomach, regulation of acid production through parasympathetic nervous system, pepsin role in protein digestion) small intestineand large intestine, anatomy and functions of salivary glands, pancreas and liver, movements of GIT, digestion and absorption of nutrients and disorders of
- Anatomy of respiratory system with special reference to anatomy of lungs, mechanism of respiration, regulation of respiration
- Lung Volumes and capacities transport of respiratory gases, artificial respiration, and resuscitation methods.
- Anatomy of urinary tract with special reference to anatomy of kidney and nephrons, functions of kidney and urinary tract, physiology of urine formation, micturition reflex and role of kidneys in acid base balance, role of RAS in kidney and disorders of kidney.
- Classification of hormones, mechanism of hormone action, structure and functions of pituitary gland, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, adrenal gland, pancreas, pineal gland, thymus and their disorders.
- Anatomy of male and female reproductive system, Functions of male and female reproductive system, sex hormones, physiology of menstruation, fertilization, spermatogenesis, oogenesis, pregnancy and parturition
Introduction to Genetics
- Chromosomes, genes and DNA, protein synthesis, genetic pattern of inheritance
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry I PDF Notes
- Classification, nomenclature and isomerism
- Alkanes, Alkenes and Conjugated dienes
- Alkyl halides
- Carbonyl compounds (Aldehydes and ketones)
- Carboxylic acid
- Aliphatic amines
Biochemistry PDF Notes
- Carbohydrate metabolism
- Biological oxidation
- Lipid metabolism
- Amino acid metabolism
- Nucleic acid metabolism and genetic information transfer
Pathophysiology PDF Notes
- Basic principles of Cell injury and Adaptation
- Basic mechanism involved in the process of inflammation and repair
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory system
- Renal system
- Haematological Diseases
- Endocrine system
- Nervous system
- Gastrointestinal system
- Inflammatory bowel diseases, jaundice, hepatitis (A,B,C,D,E,F) alcoholic liver disease
- Disease of bones and joints
- Principles of cancer
- Infectious diseases
- Sexually transmitted disease
Computer Application in Pharmacy PDF Notes
- All Topic of Computer Application in Pharmacy Covered
Environmental Sciences PDF Notes
- All topics of Environmental Sciences Covered
The content of mypharmaguide.com is provided for information and educational purposes only. We are not the owner of any PDF Material/Books/Notes/Articles published on this website. No claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the PDF Material/Books/Notes/Articles of the website. In no event will this site or owner be liable for the accuracy of the information contained on this website or its use. mypharmaguide.com provides freely available PDF Material/Books/Notes/Articles on the Internet or other resources like Links etc. This site does not take any responsibility or legal obligations due to the illegal use and abuse of any information published on the website. No responsibility is taken for any information that may appear on any linked websites.
We here at MyPharmaGuide share all the Books, Notes, Question Papers and Many more for Pharmacy students. If you like our B.Pharm 2nd Semester Notes PDF Download. You can also try our Android Application MyPharmaGuide for reading all the notes online.